20 Mar, 2009

Hershey’s Kisses - Chocolate Truffle

Posted by: Michael In: Candy Bars| Truffles

Hershey's Kisses: Chocolate Truffle

These were a bit of a surprise. I’ve never particularly been a fan of Hershey’s Kisses – the crumbly texture and overly sweet taste has always struck me as being even worse than the typical Hershey milk chocolate. Plus, my experience with Hershey-made truffles has so far been less than stellar. But these were actually pretty tasty. Maybe it helps that my expectations were so low.

A package of Hershey’s Kisses: Chocolate Truffle consists of five truffle-filled milk chocolate Kisses. I’m not sure if you can tell from the picture, but there’s really not a whole lot of the truffle filling in there. That’s probably a good thing, as Hershey’s truffles tend to be fairly mediocre. The milk chocolate is quite creamy; so creamy, in fact, that it’s hard to differentiate the chocolate from the truffle when you’re eating it. It’s quite sweet, of course, but not as sweet as you might expect.

Again, the low expectations might have helped – this is one of those things where I had pretty much decided that I wasn’t going to like it right from the get-go – but this wasn’t bad at all, and certainly something I could see myself buying again. They’re definitely the best Hershey’s Kisses that I’ve had so far, though I’m far from a Kiss expert.

3 out of 4

Manufactured by: Hershey
Calories (5 Kisses, 36 g): 190

No Responses to "Hershey’s Kisses - Chocolate Truffle"

1 | Ray Ban Originales

May 27th, 2015 at 2:32 am

sorry guys and girls the club run this morning is cancelled due to sleet and snow this morning.
[url=http://www.medanosbikes.com.ar/new.php?pid=2484]Ray Ban Originales[/url]

2 | Ray Ban Online Mirror

May 27th, 2015 at 3:44 am

I find it difficult to lose those pounds, but am seeing small small changes, hopefully its the sign of my hard work paying off!
Ray Ban Online Mirror

3 | Oakley Polarized Jupiter Squared Sunglasses

May 27th, 2015 at 5:07 am

Seriously LOVE this!!!!! I am so glad you linked this to the Passionately Artistic site for us to enjoy!!!!!
Oakley Polarized Jupiter Squared Sunglasses

4 | bearings

May 29th, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Orkut Designer Blog site - Discover APIs, events as well as adjustments connected to the Orkut designer system.

5 | flex.tiknosoft.com

June 28th, 2015 at 6:33 am

The way to accomplish this will certainly differ depending on the setting in which the
game is running.

6 | wdpst.de

November 22nd, 2015 at 5:54 am

This month had such updates like a Lightning Leads to being done stronger throughout levels 5-6 and availed to Town Hall 8-9 throughout an exact same level.
Don’t merely write off video games because you assume they’re all blood and also gore!
To conserve some cash on your computer game,
think about subscribing to a solution that you could rent
video games from.

7 | supposeyou.com

November 23rd, 2015 at 2:08 am

Cut down on costs by staying at home as well as playing video games.
If the response is no, don’t worry, as you are not alone.
Do not be afraid to lose. It is all-natural to
want to play against challengers who go to or listed below
your skill level. Besides, it’s no fun to frequently lose!

8 | https://www.fxp.co.il

April 13th, 2016 at 10:39 pm

That bed-head appearance is normally accomplished by not cleaning, now there is a way
to obtain this seductive look on shower fresh hair.

Comment Form

Flickr PhotoStream

• Reese Fudge
  • Reese Fudge - the inside
  • Reese Fudge - the wrapper
  • Reese Fudge - the cups

About

Candyrageous is a blog about candy. Candy candy candy! (though mostly candy bars.) Here you'll find reviews of various candies, rated out of four.

This blog is maintained by Michael Nusair, who can be reached at michael@candyrageous.com